By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download the materials (information) on this website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the owner of this website at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this website are provided ‘as is’. I make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, this website does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In other words, if I (or one of the sites I link to) unknowingly post incorrect information, I cannot be held liable. While I research topics as thoroughly as possible, laws and policies change frequently and I may miss an important update. Always use information found anywhere online with discretion.
In no event shall this site or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if this website or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials – although I will certainly try.
- Some of the links on this website may be affiliate links. This means that, if used and a subsequent purchase or sign-up is made, I may receive a commission. All products and services listed and recommended on this website are genuine. I do not falsify reviews. If, however, you have a problem using affiliate links, you are free to look the products and services I recommend up in a separate web browser.
- I have not reviewed all of the content on the sites linked to in this website and I am not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by this site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.